“A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be mommy’s best friend.”
No matter what the gender is, babies are wonderful, fun and special. They are absolutely exhausting but at the same time extremely precious and perfect. Today, we are talking about beautiful little baby GIRLS.
When you find out you are having a girl you automatically think of PINK, bows and princesses because most girls love those.
Here are some of the best things about having a little baby girl.
– The Clothes: We all love to go shopping for baby girls. Racks full of pink, leopard, dresses, vests, skirts, leggings and bows. You better watch out though – baby girls can completely break the bank.
– Her Hair: Some girls are blessed with beautiful locks when they are born, some girls are bald until they are three, and some girls have really messy hair. But that’s why girls are fun, No matter what, there are so many different ways to style it and if all else fails: just put on a big bow and you are good to go.
– A Better Appreciation for Your Mom:When they place that little girl in your arms, you immediately fall in love and want the very best for her. You want her to be happy. You want her to be successful. You want her to be healthy. You want her to experience all the joys of life. But you know she is going to have trials, heartache and bad days, so you just hold on to her for as long as you can. And you realize your mom feels the exact same way about you.
– She Will Be Mommy’s Little Helper: She will want to sweep with your broom, Dust with your cloth, try and wash the dishes even help fold laundry the best way she can.
– The Automatic Motherly Instinct: Baby girls love their baby dolls. Your heart will melt when you find her in the corner one day, rocking her baby to sleep saying “sleep baby sleep” and giving kisses.
– You’ll Understand Her: You’re a girl so you know how she feels. You have dealt with mean girls, you have dealt with hormones, and you have dealt with boys. You will be able to connect with her on a different level than anyone else can. She will trust you and love you. She will call you when she needs an ear. Your little girl will always need you.
– She Will Make You A Better Person: Having a girl makes you want to do well. You will have the urge to serve others because you want her to learn how to serve, you want to make her laugh because you want her to be happy, you want to not criticize your self-image because you want her to know she is beautiful, you want to spend more time in the kitchen because you want her to learn how to cook so she can be self-sufficient.
You suddenly want to put your phone away, turn off the computer and slow time down because you realize with just a blink of an eye she will be grown.